3.25.2016

I'm Still Tickin...

Ladies and gentlemen, let's go to the clock...

The C.Rushing Big C Countdown Clock 



A year ago today, an oncologist told me that people in my position usually have about a year to live. Unfortunately, the tumor hasn’t gone anywhere and our options for treating it have just about run out. I’m here, however, and I plan to live and love for as long as I can.

I’ve been touched by all of the love and prayers you’ve sent me over the past year. You have no idea how much I appreciate each and every one of you.

Have a great Easter weekend, all my love, C.

1 comment:

  1. I am so overwhelmed...I pray for you and your family. I always loved being around you...I remember some fun times back in the day. I wish you and your family all the best...Happy Easter, Sir. Xo

    ReplyDelete