2.10.2014

Spread the Love


Depression is setting in with the end of the American football season. The last bright glimmer was National Signing Day*. A day on which Alabama signed its fourth #1 recruiting class in a row. Unfortunately, we now face a seven month wait to see them take the field again. Not sure what to do with myself in the meantime. I guess I’ll go work or something. I am, however, a firm believer in the old saying that if you love what you do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life. So I've got that going for me...which is nice.

Speaking of love, I'm taking a Valentine's week break (or weak break as the case may be). I will, however,  leave you with a couple of things to set the mood: Valentine's Day cards for planners, and perhaps the best episode of Mister Glasses (the sequence that starts at 3:48 and pays off at 4:30 slays me).

Have a great week and spread some love.

*Along with another great year for Alabama, this recruiting season reintroduced us to an old friend. You may recall that I shared a moment during the 2012 recruiting season, when Landon Collins’ mom received my inaugural Casey Anthony Mother of the Year Award for raining on her son’s big moment. This year, another of her sons announced, and she handled it much better. I must say that I feel for the poor woman. For Love's sake, can’t we get one of her kids to go play for The Hat? (just not Landon)

No comments:

Post a Comment